Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Change is gonna come

My husband works for one of the auto companies. He has been looking at what is going on and has decided to make a change. He is taking an educational leave for two weeks starting next week. He is going to truck driving school and he is so excited. I am worried about how those two weeks without pay are going to catch up with us. I hope that it will not hit us too hard.

I am almost finished scrapping my first 8X8 page for a all about me bio page swap. I hope to be able to post it soon.

1 comment:

Tamika said...

Hi Christine, nice to meet you. Welcome to blogging world, it is definitely addictive. I just started scrapping on 8x8 (I was hooked on 12x12) and love it. I am working on an A-Z album about my life to use up my stencils. Don't worry, things have a way of working themselves out. I supported my boyfriend when he took a similar leap of faith and started his own job placement consulting business part-time, now he is running his own grant funded program full-time.