Monday, April 24, 2006





Ok I claim that I am a scrapbooker so I am finally going to post some of the stuff I have done. I have tried to figure out how best to do this and I just decide to do it like my scrap hero and fellow Detroiter by way of China Keshia.
http://abiteast.typepad.com/abiteast/

She takes a picture of her work. I sure she scans sometimes but the photos seem to work for her. Ok so here we go!!!
If anybody has any suggestions as to how I can do this better please help a sista out!!!

2 comments:

Toya said...

interesting blog you have here. Great photos! Keisha does amazing work, she is definiately an inspiration to a lot of people. cute layouts also

Brown English Muffin said...

I keep clicking on the first layout and that poor cat....I love the layout ...love it...but that cat cracks me up!!!