Monday, January 08, 2007

ABCs of me

Hmm saw this on one of my favorite blogs so I thought I would give it a try.

ABCs
A - Available/Single: Nope been married two years as of the 31st of December.
B - Best friend? I'm lucky I have more than one Jacquie J, Jackie S, Tracy M, Yevette W

C - Cake or Pie? Neither...Depends I love both
D - Drink of choice: Pepsi but am trying to ween myself.
E - Essential item you use everyday: Prayer.
F - Favorite color: Pink, pink and more Pink
G - Gummy bears or worms: bears
H - Home or homesick? home
I - Indulgence? I have a new one, buying stuff for my Sony Alpha 100.
J - January or February: February because my birthday is the 17th, the big 4-0.
K - Kids & Their names: Sarah and Milan, my God daughter Chantell and her sister Ariell and my cat Charlie.
L - Life is incomplete without...: Love and memories
M - Marriage date? Dec 31.
N - Number of siblings: 2
O - Oranges or apples? Both
P - Phobias/Fears? Mean dogs, crossing the street against the light.
Q - Favorite quote: And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Roman 8:28

R - Reason to smile: My husband when he wears black jeans.
S - Season?: Summer because I have weekends off and I am free to explore!
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: .
U - Unknown fact about me: That when I was younger I dyed my hair red and I wore short skirts all the time.
V - Vegetables you don't like: Green peas and Collard Greens, I know I just have'nt had your greens.
W - Worst habit? Eating too many sweets and not exercising

X - X-rays you've had: None
Y - Your favorite food: I love Mexican food and Italian.
Z - Zodiac sign: Aquarius

No comments: