Sunday, July 01, 2007

I do scrapbook on occasion


DSC00113
Originally uploaded by pinksun

Here is the scrapbook picture frame I made for my Daddy for Father's Day. It is a photo of him outside of Bethel AME Church, with the kids. My Daddy has been working in the Lord's vineyard for over 60 years at Bethel. (I love that expression, "working in the Lord's vineyard", and you have to pronounce it vin not vine in order for it to sound right. LOL)

I have mentioned before that one of my Sista scrapheros is fellow native Detroit Keshia Campbell and I took this picture with flowers in the background just like she would!!!! Ok one day I will be original but I am sure she won't mind.

1 comment:

Jada said...

I love the frame you made for your father!!I hope its okay if I add you to the blog?

Have a great day!