Saturday, July 21, 2007

Out and About


DSC00307
Originally uploaded by pinksun

We went to the Ann Arbor Art Fair for a couple of hours on Saturday. My husband is a horible shopper. He does not know how to linger or browse. He just marches through. So I have discovered that it is best for me to shop alone or with one of my girl friends if I want to linger. The only reason that I agreed to go with him was that we had the kids with us for only the second time this summer. (That is a long story and my period started Friday so I am kinda in a 'mood' right now). The kids especially my step-daughter enjoy getting out of the house and seeing new things. My husband tends to be a homebody and would like nothing better than to spend the whole weekend in the house, in front of the TV. I can't complain too much because he knows that I like to be out having adventures and seeing things. He does try to take me out and he is working on being more patient when I just have to get out of the house. I love our house and one of the reasons we picked it was because of the beautiful backyard and deck. But summer in Michigan is so short I hate to spend it just sitting on our back deck.

2 comments:

Jada said...

I live in Michigan and I know how you feel.Summer is so short here,so we must do what we can in that time.

Tiffany said...

Sounds like my own hubby shopping. So not a window shopper! Never been to Michigan. But it sounds like the opposite of Dallas. The summer lingers forever and it's too hot. Like Va for those reasons exactly. :D TFS!